No safe shock – keeping kids safe from electrical harm at home

Thursday May 14th, 2020

Share

From gates on stairs to locks on cabinet doors, parents do their best to keep their children safe from in-home dangers, but one that is often overlooked is electricity. With many children now spending more time indoors, out of school and at home due to COVID-19, it’s important to be aware of the serious potential for injury following an electrical shock. Even mild shocks from common household appliances can have serious long-term effects, such as anxiety, chronic pain and memory... [read more]

Cold weather increases home carbon monoxide threat

Tuesday Nov 19th, 2019

Share

As temperatures dip and we crank up the heat, the risk for carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning significantly increases. The arrival of cold weather is a timely reminder for all of us to take the proper precautions to help protect our families from harm. Here’s what you need to know about CO: Hidden threat: Dubbed the “silent killer,” CO has no smell, taste or colour and it strikes most during the winter, when more fuel-burning appliances are used to heat homes. Carbon... [read more]

READ MORE

Robin Evans, Sales Representative & Georgina Blyth, Broker are Realtors with Sutton Group Future Realty Inc, Brokerage in Newmarket, Ontario serving Bradford, Innisfil and Barrie Real Estate

Call Now